Quit Drinking Alcohol –
You may feel like alcohol helps with feelings of stress, anger, worry and sadness, but it isn’t what it seems and can actually have negative effects both in the short-term and long-term.
Let’s get into this topic about your mental health – how you improve when you stop drinking, are the effects of substances permanent or is it fixable, and what that journey looks like.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover the surprising effects of substance use on mental health and how it impacts your overall well-being.
- Unlock effective strategies to improve your mental health and reclaim control of your life.
- Learn about the fascinating impact of alcohol on neurotransmitters and how it can disrupt your brain’s natural balance.
- Explore practical ways to increase dopamine levels naturally and experience greater happiness and motivation.
- Gain insights into maintaining sobriety and how it can lead to significant improvements in your mental health.
Also listen in to get the 3 most powerful ways your brain changes once you quit drinking alcohol, and eight simple (and mostly free) actions you can take today to improve your mental health and boost your dopamine and serotonin naturally.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/addictionunlimited
Book A Call With Angela: addictionunlimited.com/call
Post Acute Withdrawal Episode: addictionunlimited.com/200
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Angela & Addiction Unlimited Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to keep moving forward to the recovery lifestyle they want. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Resources Used in this Episode: